My acer predator G9-593-72vt is not working at all its plugged in with the ac adapter but no power

NemiahNemiah Member Posts: 3 New User

Best Answer

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 59,005 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

FAQ & Answers

• Do the battery and power LEDs light up or flash? Have you tried resetting the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • NemiahNemiah Member Posts: 3 New User
    The power and LED's don't light up how do u reset the battery? 
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 59,005 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• NemiahNemiah Member Posts: 3 New User
    Thank you very much that solved the problem 
  • Could you record a video with the notebook working?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer