Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

I am not receiving Youtube notifications from my subscribed videos at the top of my Tablet - iconia8

BigSteelBigSteel Posts: 8Member

Tinkerer

edited November 8 in Tablets
I checked all my youtube settings and all is correct but I am not receiving the pop ups at the top anymore-Its an iconia 8 tablet

Best Answer

• Rudy21Rudy21 Posts: 1,362 Pioneer
    Accepted Answer
    BigSteel said:
    Its not just the sound--They dont pop up on top of my tablet the way it used to--I would wake up every moring open up Tablet---The the notifications would start to pop up all along the top of the Tablet----Not lately :-(
    Try uninstalling the app and re-install it.

If not go to settings > Apps > click on youtube and force stop & clear cache. Post this re-open the app and check.
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  :)  :)

FAQ & Answers

• Rudy21Rudy21 Posts: 1,362ACE Pioneer
    BigSteel said:
    I checked all my youtube settings and all is correct but I am not receiving the pop ups at the top anymore-Its an iconia 8 tablet
    Go to settings, then sound, then notifications here check for youtube app and see if its checked or unchecked. If its unchecked then check the box 
  • BigSteelBigSteel Posts: 8Member

Tinkerer

Its not just the sound--They dont pop up on top of my tablet the way it used to--I would wake up every moring open up Tablet---The the notifications would start to pop up all along the top of the Tablet----Not lately :-(
  • Rudy21Rudy21 Posts: 1,362ACE Pioneer
    Accepted Answer
    BigSteel said:
    Try uninstalling the app and re-install it.

If not go to settings > Apps > click on youtube and force stop & clear cache. Post this re-open the app and check.
  • BigSteelBigSteel Posts: 8Member

Tinkerer

Dont know why i didnt try that but that may work--MUCH THANKS