I am having Acer aspire 5s .My question is how to turbo boost the processor ?

vishnunaik7875
vishnunaik7875 Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
edited April 23 in 2019 Archives
How to turbo boost the processor As it is currently running between 1.60 to 1.80 ghz and it can be turbo boost upto 3.9 ghz.Please help me out if anyone knows ?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon vishnunaik7875 !

Intel's Turbo Boost system is enabled by default whenever the processor reaches 100% Processor based Frequency, which is nothing more than the default clock frequency set.
    That is, Turbo Boost technology will only be activated when the system evaluates that requests require more color frequency.
    It is dynamic and works independently of the user.

To do so, some requirements must be met:

1- Your notebook must be plugged into the wall outlet in order for the power supplied to the system to reach its maximum level;
    2- In the control panel, power options, the plan should be set to "High Performance";
    3- all drivers must be updated, especially video and chipset;
    4- On some systems, the bios switch should be set to "enable" if this option is available.
    5- if your processor is if an old series is necessary to install TurboBoost intel application

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!