My computer left side casing next to / on the hinge keeps coming off Acer nitro 5

Silentstorms1
Silentstorms1 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
SO i heard that this has been an ongoing issue but seriously my laptop is new i haven't mistreated it at all and it hasn't been even a year since i had it and now all of a sudden my casing around the hinge is poping off and i don't want to break my computer if this has been an onging problem and acer has not been owning up to it, then i think They need to give some kind of reimbursements 
like if you admit this has been an ongoing problem for 20 + years then you should either redesign or fix this was supposed to be done back in the design fase not lets release it and see if they notice and or care about it maybe we can make money of it no if thats the case then i think i need to get a lawyer and someone to look at the whole thing to make sure that its up to regulations and nothings off in the whole pc bc im not wating my money on something thats just gonna break its self and i dont have the time nor the money to send a product in to be quote "looked at" unqoute it should be thought of before realease maybe its time you start revising or there may be someday a lawsuit coming your way maybe not by me but surley someone else with time and money get you guys in your grown up pants and use the collage degree you got to go into this kind of industry i expect more out of all computer makers and especially gaming computer makers lets go and get this fixed next time before you release a product not efficiently designed. 

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Sorry about your problems but this is not a link to Acer or an official Acer support page. We are a community of users who share our knowledge to help others

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★