Acer Aspire F15 F5-573G - Customized computer manufacturer driver updates?

Drivers23
Drivers23 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello, recently I had my computer crash twice giving me VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR. After some search I found out this is usually because of outdated drivers.
My computer runs 2 graphic cards one is: INTEL(R) HD GRAPHICS 620 and the other NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 950M. I have updated Nvidia to the latest driver version but when I try to do the same on Intel website it tells me this: 
"A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact Acer for the latest driver for your computer"

Can anyone please tell me where can I get updates for my driver?

My computer version Is Aspire F15 F5-573G, if you need any additional information please ask.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,668 Trailblazer
    If you go to the Acer support site and look for the drivers section it will ask you for the model number and OS version, then provide the latest drivers.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Drivers23
    Drivers23 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Piter said:
    Download the offline installer of the Intel version of that graphic driver 
    Disconnect from the Internet 
    Open Device Manager, expand the Display Adapters section 
    Right click the Intel R HD 620 device and choose Uninstall and if asked do you want to delete the installer file, choose Yes 
    Then install the version you downloaded form Intel. 

Just a quick reminder, you'd better back up your computer before doing any upgrade in case unexpected error may occur. 

Hope my answer will help you.
    Thanks but before I try this do you maybe know what error "App chased dump generated means"? Because the intel scanner tool doesnt say my graphic card is outdated it says everything is fine so I am not sure its the drivers problem, because I never seen this error "app chased dump generated" and it only appears when im playing this specific game. Also the crashes are inconsistent and sometimes happen following the initial error mentioned sometimes not.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,668 Trailblazer
    That error seems to be game specific and says the game crashed badly enough that the OS generated a debug dump file. Contact the Game developer to see if they have a fix, or a known incompatibility with the graphics.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.