Gabydi
Gabydi Member Posts: 9 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi, got a new swift3 but already had to send back as, wasn't charging so that prob solved. now I cannot get onto it, I set up fingerprint and pin but now no response from sensor at all, says cannot use pin as security has changed (how since yesterday?) and gives option of using Microsoft password which it rejects.. I have reset 6 times this morning my Microsoft pw so I know it's OK and I can use it in other device... Please anyone any suggestions. Tried restore factory settings using alt and f10 but it won't go into recovery mode? 

Answers

• what is the exact model? example an515-51-75kz
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Gabydi
    Sf314-52-552x
  • Are there any drivers with device manager issues? About fingerprint setup, look at this: https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/46811/~/windows-10%3A-use-fingerprint-reader-to-sign-in
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Gabydi
    Hi, well tbh I wouldn't know how to find out if any drivers have device manger issues. But anyhow I managed go get into recovery mode so returned to factory settings and this time set up without the need for Microsoft password, just pin and fingerprint. Went to log on this morning the fingerprint option not working but got in using the pin.
  • OK! Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Gabydi
    Hi.. Still problems, but now just have password. Problem now is several times a day blue screen will come on.. System Service exception, PC needs to shut down.. So I have to wait til it comes back. I've been on to acer support, and they had me, again copy everything to external disc and reboot (or whatever you call it, as you see am not at all savvy on laptop) and advised me it should be OK but is a Windows 10 problem not acer. It happened again straight after if had rebooted.. Surely if Windows 10 is causing this problem on a new 700 euro laptop it is acer problem? 
  • Is an error code displayed?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Gabydi
    Can you see attached? 
  • Gabydi
    Says PC encountered a problem needs to shut down etc.. System service exception 
  • This could be some problem with the drivers. Have you ever accessed the intel website and updated the drivers?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Gabydi
    No, guessing something like that maybe beyond my capabilities, is it something I should have to you? 
  • Gabydi
    Sorry.. Something I should have to do I mean
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Gabydi
    Ok, thank you very much I will do that. Do you have any idea what can have happened as to why I have to do this I use very basic functions and have not even added any software yet. 
  • It may be some problem with some outdated driver.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer