Aspire 3 Blue Screen Error Code: 0xc00000e9

Cameron142
Cameron142 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I know this has been asked before and I’ve tried all of the suggested solutions with no results.  I have an Aspire 3.  These are my advanced and Recovery Screens:

Answers

• Have you tried reinstalling windows using the image created by acer care center?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Cameron142
    I do r think I can access the care Center on my laptop, just blue recovery screen 
  • Did this error occur after cloning hdd or something? Can you access windows?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Cameron142
    Can’t access windows, don’t know what cloning hdd means, but I would say no, I’m stumped, I think due to wrong charger being plugged in
  • Tried press alt +f10 before logo acer for reinstall windows 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer