Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Help please! (gtx 1660 ti)

Benny_DKBenny_DK Member Posts: 24 Networker
edited November 2019 in Predator Desktops
Hello, so i just installed a new graphics card in my pc (gtx 1660 ti) but when i turn on my computer it doesnt register the graphics card please help!

Best Answer

• Benny_DKBenny_DK Posts: 24 Networker
    edited November 2019 Accepted Answer
    billsey said:
    And how did you fix it? :) Other users will see that you fixed it when searching on the question, but it won't really help them unless you explain...
    I downloaded the driver :)

FAQ & Answers

• Benny_DKBenny_DK Member Posts: 24 Networker
    Nevermind i fixed it! :)
  • billseybillsey ACE Posts: 8,797 Trailblazer
    And how did you fix it? :) Other users will see that you fixed it when searching on the question, but it won't really help them unless you explain...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Benny_DKBenny_DK Member Posts: 24 Networker
    edited November 2019 Accepted Answer
    billsey said:
    I downloaded the driver :)
  • billseybillsey ACE Posts: 8,797 Trailblazer
    Aha! That is bound to help someone out someday. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.