Help me choose the right screen panel for replacement Switch 3 SW312-31-P0M1

GeorgiBenev
GeorgiBenev Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Greetings! 
I own an Acer Switch 3 SW312-31-P0M1 LDREX001 and I have a broken screen to replace. Since the guaranty does not cover physical damage, my only option is a manual screen replacement. From what I've gathered so far I have to buy a whole panel with a screen built in and I'll have  to migrate all the hardware from my old Switch into the new panel.
The problem I'm facing is that there are a lot of different screen panel serials and I don't know whether there's any technical difference between them therefore I don't know which one to choose. I found this site - https://www.distriphone.com/en/5433-Acer-Switch-3-SW312-31-LCD where they are as cheap as they get but all of them match a different serial # than mine. 
Would you recommend me this site (and any of the screens they sell) or are they not going to be compatible? Thank you in advance! :)

Answers

• Gawain
    Gawain Member Posts: 373 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    is this switch presently totally bust, as in unuseable?
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    The ACER part numbers used are 6M.LDRN8.001 or HQ31604025000. I'd guess that any of those listed on the website that you posted are nearly identical and should fit OK despite the sub-model variations. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ