How downgrade bios ? Acer v5-561G

miljkocv97
miljkocv97 Member Posts: 8 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hallo.. when I try downgrade bios, show me error "bios version compare error" how fix it ?
before that i was with 2.13 update to 2.17 but I want to back on 2.13. 
When I start again 2.17 all is ok but on older version is not impossible.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,905 Trailblazer
    I don't believe you can. The installer does a version check to make sure the BIOS is correct for your motherboard and newer (or the same as) the currently installed version. I don't know of any way around that.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon miljkocv97 !

Bios downgrade procedures are extremely risky and may render the equipment unusable and void the warranty on the device.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• miljkocv97
    billsey said:
    I don't believe you can. The installer does a version check to make sure the BIOS is correct for your motherboard and newer (or the same as) the currently installed version. I don't know of any way around that.

I don't know how to go back to the previous version because when I bought it it was 2.13 and yesterday I upgraded to 2.17
  • miljkocv97
    MaClane said:
    Good afternoon miljkocv97 !

Bios downgrade procedures are extremely risky and may render the equipment unusable and void the warranty on the device.

Regardless, do you know how to return to factory bios 2.13? Nice day
  • MaClane
    By forum rules, it is not allowed to share any method that violates equipment warranty or endangers systems.
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• miljkocv97
    MaClane said:
    By forum rules, it is not allowed to share any method that violates equipment warranty or endangers systems.
    Then what should i do?  I noticed with this new bios, fan cooling is often ignited and the temperature is higher.
  • MaClane
    So far no such situation has been reported on other laptops with this version of Bios.
    In this case, you should contact Acer in your area directly.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• miljkocv97
    MaClane said:
    So far no such situation has been reported on other laptops with this version of Bios.
    Can you send me contact from Acer directly ?
  • After uefi bios has been updated, it is recommended to press f9 to restore it and then f10 to save on exit. This may fix some bugs from the previous version.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MaClane
    MaClane said:
    Can you send me contact from Acer directly ?
    https://www.acer.com/worldwide/

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™