Acer V5-561G - my Acer freeze screen when install driver for Radeon graphics

Options
miljkocv97
miljkocv97 Member Posts: 8 New User
edited January 27 in Aspire Laptops
Hallo.. do you any know why my Acer freeze screen when install driver for Radeon graphics ? How fix it ? 
Windows 10 x64

I5 4200u
8gb ram
Intel hd
AMD Radeon R7 M265 2GB
1TB

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good afternoon miljkocv97 !

What release version of Windows is installed?
    What version of Adrenalin are you installing?
    Did you remove the previous version before installing the new one?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• miljkocv97
    Options
    MaClane said:
    Good afternoon miljkocv97 !

What release version of Windows is installed?
    What version of Adrenalin are you installing?
    Did you remove the previous version before installing the new one?

Hallo.. last version from Windows 10 official site x64 build 18362 and try to install last adrenaline 19.10.1 and 19.9.1 but screen only freeze. 
    I buy laptop with win 10 and driver adrenaline but when I flash new system, can't install driver more for discrete graphics.
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    For several months now, AMD / Radeon has been failing to support drivers that do not cause incompatibility with Windows.
    I suggest using a more stable version like 19.3 to avoid these errors.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• miljkocv97
    Options
    MaClane said:
    For several months now, AMD / Radeon has been failing to support drivers that do not cause incompatibility with Windows.
    I suggest using a more stable version like 19.3 to avoid these errors.
    Ok. I will try 19.3 then write what happen.
  • arijit
    arijit Member Posts: 37 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options
    i had something like that..what i did was to check device manager and searched for update from there selecting the update driver.. right now i am on office computer..this has a geforce video card..but the option with radeon is the same...
  • MaksKush
    MaksKush Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hello. Can anyone tell me why I have a blue screen when I turn the laptop off and on?

• Maros
    Maros Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options

All the years I thought that I cant run my second graphic card anymore for lack of support, unless I found this information. Thanks a lot. I can run some games again on laptop with 19.3.1 adrenalin version. No more freezing.

• Maros
    Maros Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options

All the years I thought that I cant use my second graphic card anymore for lack of support, unless I found this information. Thanks a lot. I can run some games again on my laptop with adrenaline version 19.3.1. No more freezing.