When i am starting my laptop always BIOS setting is opening and windows is not loading Aspire A515-5

rahulgupta1985
rahulgupta1985 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi Guys, Last few days i am getting 1 issue in  Acer Aspire A515-51G laptop, when i am switch on the laptop then always bios setting is opening and even after reset/saving the setting and starting again the laptop then same behavior, i found 1 temporary solution to load windows is pressing alt+F10 while starting then windows is loading fine.  Anyone can help me to resolve this issue

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,848 Trailblazer
    Shut machine off. Then turn it back on and immediately start pressing the F2 key to re-enter the BIOS menu. Then press F9 to load BIOS defaults. Then press F10 to save settings and exit. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• rahulgupta1985
    JackE said:
    Shut machine off. Then turn it back on and immediately start pressing the F2 key to re-enter the BIOS menu. Then press F9 to load BIOS defaults. Then press F10 to save settings and exit. Jack E/NJ
    Hi Jack, Thanks for replying but i already tried to reset the setting but still same issue
  • rahulgupta1985
    attaching the BIOs
  • JackE
    What does BIOS Information tab show? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• rahulgupta1985
    Hi Jack PFB screenshot
  • JackE
    OK. In the BIOS Main tab please enable F12 boot menu and disable fast boot option. F10 to save settings and exit. Then shut off machine. Then turn it back on. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ