Aspire R5 571T Laptop with a loose Power Port.

Ulasz
Ulasz Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have a Aspire R5 5717 laptop with a loose power port.  I can no longer "wiggle and hold-it" in position to maintain power.  Q1.  Is the power port soldered to the motherboard or is it a cable assembly?  Q2.  Is it a home replacement or a skilled technician?   Q3.  What is the estimated price for a factory repair?

Thanks

Answers

• Can you enter the first ten numbers of the SN?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ulasz
    Ulasz Member Posts: 2 New User
    Sorry, It's a R5 571T  Serial Number: NXGCCAAOO26230 
  • Can you send a screenshot of the problem port?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)