Wifi problem

drasko971
drasko971 Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Every time i plug my charger to laptop,  my wifi connection drops. So it means i can only use wifi while on battery power. I tried that solution with power drain and then reset bios to default it worked a few times but after that everything is the same... It's so frustrating i paid 1000EUR for a laptop and can only use wifi while on battery power.....

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon drasko971 !

In the advanced options of both power plans, is the adapter set for maximum performance?
    Is the adapter configuration option checked to never disconnect?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• drasko971
    drasko971 Member Posts: 5 New User
    When i open power options I only have 1 power plan available and it’s balanced but i can move the slider to best performance in when i click on battery icon... and yes its set under advanced options for best performance and its set to never disconnect as well