Aspire vn7-571g screen compatibility

Aznog
Aznog Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hey guys, i would like to know if there is any fhd compatible screen with this pc. I've seen some threads but noneof them are for the model i ask.
I was thinking in the VN7-592g or the vn7-591g

The s/n and snid of my product are:

S/N: NXMQKED003XXXXXX

[Edited the post due to personal or inappropriate content posted. Acer-Harvey]

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Check here:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,441 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    Please remove your S/N number and SNID number as they are unique to your laptop and shouldn't post on a public board, I have compared 3 compatible panels for you. When you order the panel, make sure to get confirmation that you will receive the exact model and not another brand(cheaper version) of compatible panel from the retailer.
    http://www.panelook.com/modelcompare.php?ids=20274,26390,19049
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    It depends. If your current display is not IPS, the edp cable must be 1 lane. Now if you are buying an IPS display you will need to buy a 2 lanes edp cable.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Check here:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• brummyfan2
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    Please remove your S/N number and SNID number as they are unique to your laptop and shouldn't post on a public board, I have compared 3 compatible panels for you. When you order the panel, make sure to get confirmation that you will receive the exact model and not another brand(cheaper version) of compatible panel from the retailer.
    http://www.panelook.com/modelcompare.php?ids=20274,26390,19049
  • Aznog
    Hey thanks a lot! I dont know how to edit the post from my phone , ill try when i get home.
    But again, thanks a lot!

• brummyfan2
    Aznog said:
    Hey thanks a lot! I dont know how to edit the post from my phone , ill try when i get home.
    But again, thanks a lot!

You are welcome  :) never mind , one of the moderators will delete it.
  • Aznog
    Uh.. Just a litle doubt that has come up while browsing for the screens, do you think ill need to buy a new screen flex cable from a pc that supports fhd?
    I have just read about it and it makes sense, but i dont know if its necessary... 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    It depends. If your current display is not IPS, the edp cable must be 1 lane. Now if you are buying an IPS display you will need to buy a 2 lanes edp cable.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Aznog
    Oof just in time, ill take a non ips one then. 
    Thanks man! 
  • brummyfan2
    Aznog said:
    Oof just in time, ill take a non ips one then. 
    Thanks man! 
    Hi,
    No, you don't need to buy a new cable, you can use the current cable for FHD IPS panels.