I have a full C drive on my Acer computer.

Options
CaptainVojta
CaptainVojta Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
Hello, i need help, i have only 5 GB left out of 118 GB on my C drive. I have 500 GB left on my E drive, what  should i move from my C drive to the E drive? And how? I would appreciate if someone replies

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Hi! What is the exact model of the notebook? example an515-51-75kz. Have you tried disk cleaning as an administrator?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Tinashaw30
    Tinashaw30 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hi. You may not have arranged your files properly on your hard drive. Here are some suggestions I would like to give you. I hope they can help.
    1. Open Settings and go to System > Storage. Select This PC (C:) to check what file types are taking up a lot of space on your C drive so that you can take corresponding measures.

2. Do not install too many apps and games on the C drive, and uninstall applications that you no longer need in a timely manner. 
    3. Run Disk Cleanup on your C drive to delete unnecessary junk files, such as temporary files, Recycle Bin files, system restore points, previous Windows installation folders, and so on. 
    4. Search all large files on your C drive, such as pictures, videos, desktop files, downloaded files, and then move them to the E drive. It’s a good idea to move the Downloads folder from the C drive to the E drive.
    For more details, please refer to this article: https://www.isumsoft.com/windows-10/clean-c-drive-in-windows-10-without-formatting.html
  • GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,324 Pathfinder
    edited May 2020
    Options
    @CaptainVojta
    1)Take some space from disk E (like 100gb or more)and put it into C drive.
    In other words expand your volume.
    To do that open disk management right click on drive E→shrink volume/disk after that right click on disk C→extend Volume/disk→follow screen instructions 

2)One more idea you can also make one disk.
    Open disk management then right click on disk E select delete partition or volume then follow screen instructions (before doing this backup your important data if have any store in E)

After deleting, right click on disk C then select extend volume then follow screen instructions 
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566