How can I fix My HDD being unreadable?

AtronRandom
AtronRandom Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I use a Nitro 5 gaming laptop that has never had any issues since purchase last Christmas. So I was update some programs/games while I was at work, and when I got home, I restarted my PC. only to be greeted by "No Bootable Device", I started to look around and nothing seemed to be wrong, no loose cords or wires. I went into BIOS and it didn't show anything for the hard drive, so I cracked my laptop open to see if the hard drive broke, and it appears to be working fine, and all the hardware in the pc has been cleaned. Does anyone have any idea what happened?

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example an515-51-75kz. Also, have you tried resetting the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • alphonzo05
    alphonzo05 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I need step-by-step instructions to fix an Acer Aspire ES 15, "there are no fixed disks to show."
  • Have you tried to reset the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)