My Acer Swift 3 SF315-52G is lagging

iamaashish1994
iamaashish1994 Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have Acer Swift 3 SF315-52G, running on latest Windows 10 update available for this laptop. I have bought this device in June. It worked fine for the initial stage, but from the pastc10-20 days, it has started lagging drastically. It lags in every second task performed. I have C drive which is about 70%, and D drive is about 80% empty, even tried formatting the C drive, even then the lag was there. Sometimes even after the boot, the screen stucks on black screen, which works normal only after switching off and booting again using Power Button. Meanwhile, I have noticed everytime I boot the system, there is a notification about "Intel Smart Technology error". I have no idea what this is. Please help me regarding this. 

Answers

• Du_little
    Du_little Member Posts: 301 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    iamaashish1994 ,
    Hi really sorry to hear this, Try clearing the Temporary files,and doing a clean boot, this will hence the system performance, by disabling the background application and clear cache.
    1. Open File Explorer.
    2. Click on This PC.
    3. Right-click the drive with the Windows 10 installation and select Properties.
    4. Click the Disk Cleanup button. ...
    5. Click the Cleanup system files button.
    6. Check the items you want to delete. ...
    7. Click OK.
    Hit Accept if its useful :) 

• iamaashish1994
    Thanks for suggestion first.

I have done this before and even on regular intervals, I clean temporary files. But this isn't helping at all.

I think this has something to do about the error notification, that I receive on every reboot. I am attaching that error notification screen-shot with this message.

The problem wasn't there when I used to receive notification from the same application like "You have intel rapid technology, which you can use to increase the speed n all". Then all of a sudden came this notification(attached), after which the lag began.
    Looking forward for your help. 
  • iamaashish1994
    edited October 2019
    Now, the system is not even booting. It says "repairing D" and stuck on the vendor logo for more than 3 hours now. I don't even what is wrong there. Please help!