Acer Nitro N50-600 i5 16GB 1TB 256GB GTX1660Ti Gaming PC

jiffy
jiffy Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have turned on my Acer Nitro N50-600 i5 16GB 1TB 256GB GTX1660Ti Gaming PC for the first time and doesn't appear to start up as monitor keeps stating no signal. Tried 3 HDMI cables separately tested which works fine?. Also checked monitor with different input from digital tv and monitor works fine

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,441 Trailblazer
    edited October 2019
    Hi,
    Could you please try these one by one:
    1.Disconnect the Power cord, press Power button for few seconds, leave the PC to rest for 15-20Mins. Then reconnect the cable and try starting.
    If that doesn't make any difference, take off the side panel and take out the memory modules and reinsert them making sure to seat them securely, sometimes they may have become loose.

• jiffy
    Thanks for your suggestions. Tried these but unfortunately no difference. Someone has suggested trying a Display port to VGA cable?
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,441 Trailblazer
    edited October 2019
    Hi,
    Yes, you could try removing the CMOS battery(yellow circle) leave the PC to rest for a while(20-30 Mins) then reinsert the CMOS battery and try starting.

• jiffy
    No joy. It appears that this unit is not brand new as the box looks to be resealed. Am returning it and ordering a replacement so fingers crossed