what Bluetooth headphones is compatible with my device Chromebook C720

slavall1
slavall1 Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I've been trying to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my laptop its Acer Chromebook model C720 my headphones are not compatible with this device it's not supported so what Bluetooth headphones are compatible with my laptop

Best Answer

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    slavall1

Hi,

Please purchase headset with Bluetooth 4.0 capability.

Ports and Connectivity

As a Chromebook, the C720 requires an internet connection to access most of its functionality. The C720 features 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, but does not feature a physical Ethernet port. As there are only two USB ports on the device (one USB 2.0 on the right side, one USB 3.0 on the left), using a network-to-USB dongle is not always a great option for most users, so wireless connectivity is something that is needed wherever this computer goes.

Acer C720 rightAcer C720 left
    Right: SD Card Reader, USB 3.0, PC Lock SlotLeft: Power Adapter, HDMI, USB 2.0, Headphone Jack

The C720 has Bluetooth 4.0 capability, which is easily turned on or off via the Chrome Settings menu to alleviate the lack of spare USB ports for external mice or other accessories. An HDMI port on the left side allows the C720 to be connected to an external monitor as well, and a Kensington PC lock slot and snappy SD card reader on the right (handy for getting one’s photos onto Google Drive quickly) rounds out the package.

• If the comments are helpful, please click on "like"
    • If the comments resolves your issue, please click on "Yes"

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    slavall1

Hi,

Please purchase headset with Bluetooth 4.0 capability.

Ports and Connectivity

As a Chromebook, the C720 requires an internet connection to access most of its functionality. The C720 features 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, but does not feature a physical Ethernet port. As there are only two USB ports on the device (one USB 2.0 on the right side, one USB 3.0 on the left), using a network-to-USB dongle is not always a great option for most users, so wireless connectivity is something that is needed wherever this computer goes.

Acer C720 rightAcer C720 left
    Right: SD Card Reader, USB 3.0, PC Lock SlotLeft: Power Adapter, HDMI, USB 2.0, Headphone Jack

The C720 has Bluetooth 4.0 capability, which is easily turned on or off via the Chrome Settings menu to alleviate the lack of spare USB ports for external mice or other accessories. An HDMI port on the left side allows the C720 to be connected to an external monitor as well, and a Kensington PC lock slot and snappy SD card reader on the right (handy for getting one’s photos onto Google Drive quickly) rounds out the package.

• If the comments are helpful, please click on "like"
    • If the comments resolves your issue, please click on "Yes"

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• slavall1
    what wifi printer is compatible with my Acer Chromebook laptop model C720 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Any of them that support Google Cloud Print.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • slavall1
    where is the archives located at in my device the model is C720 laptop