acer officials please help bios out of date - aspire es1-524

fullturboamd
fullturboamd Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
hello my laptop acer aspire es1-524 my latest bios 1.07 but I look with aida64 my AGESA Version StoneyPI V1.3.0.2 but latest version V1.3.0.9 https://github.com/coreboot/blobs/blob/master/pi/amd/00670F00/FP4/AGESA_Release_Notes  can you prepare a new bios update?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good evening fullturboamd !

The latest version of Bios for this series is 1.07
    Updates are only released when there are serious compatibility errors or series hardware and system issues.
    Other than that there is no need to develop any version as the device is perfectly stable and functional in the current version.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• fullturboamd

Tinkerer

asus company keeps the bios software constantly up to date my current computer acer es1 524 microcodes not up to date acer why they don't really care like that i don't think i will buy acer brand products again

• fullturboamd

Tinkerer

MaClane said:
    Good evening fullturboamd !

The latest version of Bios for this series is 1.07
    Updates are only released when there are serious compatibility errors or series hardware and system issues.
    Other than that there is no need to develop any version as the device is perfectly stable and functional in the current version.

asus company keeps the bios software constantly up to date my current computer acer es1 524 microcodes not up to date acer why they don't really care like that i don't think i will buy acer brand products again

• MaClane
    Bios upgrades are extremely delicate and risky processes and should only be performed in serious cases of serious system errors or extreme need for correction or compatibility.
    Other than that this is a process that should be avoided as much as possible, especially if your machine is working perfectly.

Bios are not drivers for users to keep installing or uninstalling.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• fullturboamd

Tinkerer

MaClane said:
    Bios upgrades are extremely delicate and risky processes and should only be performed in serious cases of serious system errors or extreme need for correction or compatibility.
    Other than that this is a process that should be avoided as much as possible, especially if your machine is working perfectly.

The performance of the device is not good and can not register vbios with gpu z program gives error

• fullturboamd

Tinkerer

MaClane said:

do you work at acer

• MaClane
    What EXACT model of your laptop?

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• MaClane
    Here is an open P2P forum of Acer users and enthusiasts.
    No user works for Acer.
    There are moderators who manage the forum.
    This is not a direct contact with Acer.
    ACE level users have information and access to certain questions about various handsets.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• fullturboamd

Tinkerer

MaClane said:
    No user works for Acer.
    ACE level users have information and access to certain questions about various handsets.

my laptop model acer aspire es1-524 to prepare a new bios update and vbios, microcode, agesa versions of acer company employees would like to prepare a new bios version thank you very much

• fullturboamd

Tinkerer

MaClane said:
    No user works for Acer.

please prepare a new bios version please tell acer company?

• MaClane
    There is absolutely no need to launch a new version of Bios while the device is in operation and none of the related issues refer to Bios issues.

Enter which EXACT model of your laptop.
      ES1-524 is not the model but the series.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• fullturboamd

Tinkerer

MaClane said:
    There is absolutely no need to launch a new version of Bios while the device is in operation and none of the related issues refer to Bios issues.

MaClane said:

acer aspire es15 es1 524 993p
  • MaClane
    This is an outdated offline template.
    The performance issue is linked to this factor.
    No Bios upgrade will increase the performance of this device but some possible upgrades such as more SSD RAM.
    Even so, it will still be outdated.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• fullturboamd

Tinkerer

MaClane said:
    This is an outdated offline template.
    The performance issue is linked to this factor.
    No Bios upgrade will increase the performance of this device but some possible upgrades such as more SSD RAM.
    Even so, it will still be outdated.

amd firm has achieved a slight increase in performance in the new agesa version and microcodes, and looked at the benchmark scores of the devices using the agesa version, please ask acer employees to prepare a new update