hello! which is better for the battery for long life iam working on predator helios 300 2019

mahmoud1998
mahmoud1998 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
i need to know may i work on battery or pulgin ac ... i dont mean playing if i plugin the battery while i am working on it is tha harmful for it ?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Notebooks only perform well at high performance when they are plugged into the power adapter and also use battery power when more performance is required. However, it is recommended that from time to time you only use the notebook on battery power as well.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• mahmoud1998
    mahmoud1998 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

my model is predator ph315-52 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Notebooks only perform well at high performance when they are plugged into the power adapter and also use battery power when more performance is required. However, it is recommended that from time to time you only use the notebook on battery power as well.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)