update firmware - B3-A30

Options
zipper1951
zipper1951 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
the onboard keyboard has disappeared from my B3-A30. I have turned it off recharged and restarted many times. On restart appears ok, for example states I have new messages and that my apps are updated but when I swipe up I get the line to enter password but there is no keyboard. Using USB cable I can send still a document to the tablet from my pc, and still view on my Pc all my documents that I have ever created on the tablet . Can I somehow download a driver or firmware update to my pc and send it to the tablet

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    Hi zipper1951,
    Did you try to reset the tablet ? If not Try it. It will delete all the info on the unit.
    1. Power off your Tablet.
    2. Press and hold Volume up and Power button at the same time until you boot into the Android system recovery. ...
    3. Choose Wipe data/Factory Reset with your volume keys and then press the power button to confirm.

Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • zipper1951
    zipper1951 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    yes, I have been able to reboot and now using keyboard to reestablish internet etc etc. I had tried the reset before but only got a tiny message about "fastboot", then the screen went blank and nothing happened. Do not really now why this time the screen did go to the reset screen  Thanks