"Aspire E5-475G" Please Help me! My Battery stuck on 67% and died after unplug the ac charger.

Rattlenax
Rattlenax Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
This problem start when i got a blank screen problem after i turn on my laptop, the indicator power is on but my screen still blank.
So i search on Communityacer.com and i found a same problem with me the blank screen, they said to unplug the ac charger and then hold click the reset power button for 5 seconds. 
I do the what acercommunity says and finally it's working but with ac charger connecting, my screen can turn on and my laptop is booting. BUT, The big problem coming again, after i unplug the ac charger, my laptop is suddenly died. So i think it cuz the reset battery and reset my battery to 0%.
So, i turn it on with ac charger connected and when i see the battery it says 67% Avaible (Plugged in), it's like "oh thanks God"
So i i leave it charging for a while, and after i back to my laptop. It's still says same 67% bla bla, and when i unplug the ac charger it's still died suddenly.

So at the end, ny battery is stuck on 67% and suddenly Died when the ac charger unpluged.

I hope Acer can find me a solution, thanks.

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    try the battery reset
    https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/34843/~/acer-internal-battery-reset

if it still dies on battery power, probably the battery is faulty and you need to contact the Acer support service.
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • Rattlenax
    IronFly said:
    try the battery reset
    https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/34843/~/acer-internal-battery-reset

if it still dies on battery power, probably the battery is faulty and you need to contact the Acer support service.
    I has do it before... Check my story, i think my reset battery button is stuck, cuz accidentally without an knowledge about battery reset i click and hold it more than 1 times...

Any ideas for fix this? 
    Thanks,
  • IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    so if you press the reset hole button now, it doesn't "click"?
    if so...the reset switch need to be replaced.
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • Rattlenax
    IronFly said:
    so if you press the reset hole button now, it doesn't "click"?
    if so...the reset switch need to be replaced.
    EXACTLY, it's like stuck and doesn't give a "click" feel (not pushing) 
    Can i just remove the reset switch? bcuz in my region, the acer service center is so far away, it needs me to go with airplane only for laptop...
  • Does your notebook have this power interrupt button?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)