Have some questions before reset my Predator Helios 300 (PH315-52)

ShawnM2
ShawnM2 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I’d reset my laptop but have some questions:
1) Is there anyway that I could keep my files in my addition drive, just reset C: Drive
2) Will it keep some Acer software like Predator Sense, Acer Care Center, NVidia, or some software that came with the laptop?
3) Will All of my application from my addition drive work if I unplug it then replug it after reset my laptop?

Best Answer

• Gamerdok
    Gamerdok Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Use Acer care to reset. you can reset just the C drive also. You get to retain all bundled software. Applications might or might not work

Answers

• XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,584 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    1. When choosing to reset, there would be an option to delete files only on the C Drive.
    2. When I tried back in 2017, I had to install everything since I didn't use Alt+F10 method. Use Alt+F10 before the Predator logo starts. That takes you back to the state when you had turned the PC on for the 1st time.
    3. No, since the registries they created would not be available to them. You need to reinstall those applications.
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • Gamerdok
    Gamerdok Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Use Acer care to reset. you can reset just the C drive also. You get to retain all bundled software. Applications might or might not work