My PH315-52 has changing brightness

PostdatorHelios
PostdatorHelios Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Cant seem to find an option to stop the screen from changing brightness when switching apps . I opened power options but couldn't find an option to turn off adaptove brightness. I dont want to change it through regedit.  I use my laptop on battery saver on low brightness.

Answers

• XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,584 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Have you checked the box for lowering brightness when in Battery Saver mode? Also which app are you talking about?
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • PostdatorHelios

Tinkerer

Yes the box was checked. I have unchecked it and will see if theres a change. I should correct when i said apps, i meant windows/tabs. The screen slowly changes brightness depending on whats on screen. For eg, im on chrome, i open a nornal homepage of chrome its bright and normal and when i open a page with dark color tones or a page with a dark image occupying majority of the screen, the screen will lower in brightness till i switch tabs again after which it'll increase again. This happens very slowly giving my eyes time to adjust but i notice it and it has started to bug me alot. Similarly if on Photoshop and zoomed in and the image has dark tones on the area i have zoomed into the screen will lose brightness and then go back to normal fafte zooming out. Again this happens very slowly.
  • XdxD
    Open Quick Access and share its picture once. There's some "Colour enhancement" settings I think.
  • PostdatorHelios

Tinkerer

Here it is. Im signed in on my android so iv sent a photo.
  • XdxD
    Hmm. Next, open Intel Graphics Command Center and disable Auto-brightness there.