Will Acer release a new BIOS update for the Aspire E553G ?

oseofwar
oseofwar Member Posts: 46 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi, I think the Acer Aspire E553G needs another BIOS update. There are many errors in the latest BIOS release. I would like to report this to Acer officials here. I switched from BIOS 1.19 to version 1.31 and the computer was very bad. The fan is not working properly. The GPU is not working properly. FPS loss. The games started to squeeze. This is my only request to publish a new BIOS update. I bought the computer because I trusted the Acer brand. Please don't regret it.

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Good afternoon oseofwar !

First, there are no Acer employees here.
    This is a collaborative open forum for Acer users and enthusiasts.
    If you need direct technical information you should contact your local Acer.

Another question is, what was the reason for updating Bios?

Bios upgrades are extremely delicate and risky processes and should only be performed in serious cases of serious system errors or extreme need for correction or compatibility.
    Other than that this is a process that should be avoided as much as possible, especially if your machine is working perfectly.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• oseofwar
    edited October 2019

MaClane
    said:
    Good afternoon oseofwar !

First, there are no Acer employees here.
    This is a collaborative open forum for Acer users and enthusiasts.
    If you need direct technical information you should contact your local Acer.

Another question is, what was the reason for updating Bios?

Bios upgrades are extremely delicate and risky processes and should only be performed in serious cases of serious system errors or extreme need for correction or compatibility.
    Other than that this is a process that should be avoided as much as possible, especially if your machine is working perfectly.

The BIOS was updated by Windows update without my permission. When I noticed, there was no turning back.
    How do I report this problem to Acer, are there any links you know?
  • MaClane
    Answer ✓

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• If windows update updated the firmware driver, try entering bios and then f9 to restore and f10 to save on exit. This will fix any bugs.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • oseofwar
    MaClane said:

Thanks for help

• oseofwar
    If windows update updated the firmware driver, try entering bios and then f9 to restore and f10 to save on exit. This will fix any bugs.
    I will try

• oseofwar
    If windows update updated the firmware driver, try entering bios and then f9 to restore and f10 to save on exit. This will fix any bugs.

I tried but did not. The problem is from the BIOS.
  • Have you tried resetting the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)