Aspire ES-15 ES1-533-P6MP Not Charging, power and charge lights blink

azza605
azza605 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
After some help regarding a charging issue on my Aspire ES-15 ES1-533-P6MP laptop. 

I have had temperamental problems with charging of late and some days would accept charge and some it it decided it didn't want to play. Now it has decided not to play anymore and when the power cable is plugged in the blue and orange power lights blink in sync. When the laptop is powered down, the lights continue to blink in synchronisation but at a slower rate.

I have tried changing the power cable to no avail. I have tried battery resets, no joy and went as far as buying a new internal battery but again this has not resolved the issue. The jack is slightly loose but as I was replacing the battery I checked the internal connectivity and saw no dry joints or breaks. Win10 version is 1803. Also have download error when trying to update drives. At a loss at moment as have seen some videos that may rectify the download update problem but with battery nearly on its ***** now, I don't have much time to continue a prolonged investigation. 

Has anyone experienced this before and if this was rectified what was the process. If I cant resolve this then laptop will be heading straight for the bin, wont past go and wont collect £200. Will be last time I buy Acer if I cant rectify

Answers

• Du_little
    Du_little Member Posts: 301 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Hi @azza605 ,
    sorry to hear this, i would suggest you to contact acer tech support for assistance, in case if it is a hardware issue they can help you out.
    Acer United States / Canada1866-695-2237
     1800-816-2237
    Hit Accept if its useful :)