How Much Time Usually Service Centres Take for repairing Laptop?

a2kash
a2kash Member Posts: 22 Networker
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Exactly 25 Day ago My Keyboard Just Stopped working while i was working on my Pc Acer Aspire 5.Next Morning I went to the service centre near my Place and submitted my laptop there and they said it will take 10 to 15 days to repair.first they ordered the part and it took 15 days and after that they said that laptops keyboard was still not working and they have to order motherboard and they promised me 4 to 5 days more but the progress is still there online status is Showing "Awaiting Spare".What I am Suppose to do Now :/   

Best Answer

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Hi a2kash,

We are very sorry to hear the inconveniences you're experiencing, unfortunately, the Acer Community (forums & discussions), were designed as a peer to peer support community. The Acer community is not design for direct customer support consultation, case status, complaints, parts requests/orders status or sponsorship request. Although this community is not a direct portal to customer service, Acer employees may read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer employees (community moderators) may interact with members when appropriate.

Primarily the community is a place where members can exchange their own advice, ideas, articles with knowledge and troubleshooting techniques, etc. please use the appropriate channel/sources for your particular request: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact

Note: This thread will be now closed. Repair times are estimated and may vary (1-4 weeks when ordering parts), you can also review the warranty terms here

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny

Answers

• @a2kash

Hi,

Please find any type of repair related info by going through the link given below

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-repairs

If the comments are helpful please click on "like"
    If the comments resolves your issue please click on "yes"

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• a2kash
    a2kash Member Posts: 22 Networker
    edited October 2019
    mohan2018 said:
    @a2kash

Hi,

Please find any type of repair related info by going through the link given below

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-repairs

If the comments are helpful please click on "like"
    If the comments resolves your issue please click on "yes"
    That's The Issue The website is Always Showing "Awaiting Spare" as Status For Ages..
  • mariasouza
    mariasouza Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    Contact the repair center by phone or email where you sent your unit to ask about the status, they should be able to tell you what is happening and why is it waiting for parts for that long. 

Call Center Contact Number
    Monday to Saturday 9 AM to 6 PM (Excluding public holidays)

1-800-11-6677
    (Toll free from all telecom operators).
    Email: ail.nbeasycare@acer.com
    Chat Support

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Hi a2kash,

We are very sorry to hear the inconveniences you're experiencing, unfortunately, the Acer Community (forums & discussions), were designed as a peer to peer support community. The Acer community is not design for direct customer support consultation, case status, complaints, parts requests/orders status or sponsorship request. Although this community is not a direct portal to customer service, Acer employees may read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer employees (community moderators) may interact with members when appropriate.

Primarily the community is a place where members can exchange their own advice, ideas, articles with knowledge and troubleshooting techniques, etc. please use the appropriate channel/sources for your particular request: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact

Note: This thread will be now closed. Repair times are estimated and may vary (1-4 weeks when ordering parts), you can also review the warranty terms here

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny

This discussion has been closed.