Acer AN515-43 audio drivers

Preetham2526
Preetham2526 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I want Acer AN515-43 laptop old audio drivers that come with laptop initially , not new one found on Acer support .
Here is my story ....After bought Acer AN515-43 laptop I installed wrong realtek drivers on top of original drivers couple of times this messed up my laptop sound ,after this I installed new audio drivers from Acer support but my waves maxx audio is not working and laptop sound is very tiny .

Best Answer

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    I want Acer AN515-43 laptop old audio drivers that come with laptop initially , not new one found on Acer support .
    Here is my story ....After bought Acer AN515-43 laptop I installed wrong realtek drivers on top of original drivers couple of times this messed up my laptop sound ,after this I installed new audio drivers from Acer support but my waves maxx audio is not working and laptop sound is very tiny .

That's a hard one because once Acer updates the drivers on the support page the od drivers are not available for download.
    Try this, go to Device Manager and under Sound Video and Game controllers, uninstall all the sound devices that you see, do not select update drivers instead uninstall. Reboot and Windows will reinstall the correct drivers, that might work.

Please click YES if I have answered your question even if it isn't the answer you wanted, thank you

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

That's a hard one because once Acer updates the drivers on the support page the od drivers are not available for download.
    Try this, go to Device Manager and under Sound Video and Game controllers, uninstall all the sound devices that you see, do not select update drivers instead uninstall. Reboot and Windows will reinstall the correct drivers, that might work.

Please click YES if I have answered your question even if it isn't the answer you wanted, thank you

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Preetham2526
    andylb said:

I tried uninstalling driver and restart . But windows will install generic drivers and after that it's more messed up . What I am asking us anyone with same laptop can send me a folder named Realtek inside their program files x86 folder . So that I can reinstall all old drivers and get back waves maxx audio plugin working .

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt f10?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Preetham2526
    Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt f10?
    I am thinking I will reset it so it will.back to normal but there is one confusion will it remove nitrosense and extra features like waves audio and ability to tune the system according to temp. Will these features available after reset . I don't care about personal files as I bought laptop few days ago 
  • these programs may be reinstalled later.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nikhil2310
    Nikhil2310 Member Posts: 3 New User
    I also faced the same issue on this laptop. Try changing the settings from waves studio from music to gaming fps. It will somewhat solve your problem. If still not satisfied then reset windows or get back to previous of windows if you have updated.