Could somebody help me understand the best type of game mode for playing call of duty on my monitor

Zealey
Zealey Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
My accer monitor has all these diffrent types of game modes on it it's the accer kg281k 4k it has action mode racing sports wich is the best for shooting games also what settings do I need to run to get the best out of my monitor thanks.

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    edited October 2019
    @Zealey

Hi,

You can use action mode for shooting games and for playing call of duty on your monitor.

The Acer KG281K 28″ monitor features Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160) producing high-quality images with improved detail and creates great visual enjoyment. All that in combination with AMD FreeSync technology that eliminates screen tearing and fast response time of 1ms. What does it mean? It doesn’t matter how fast-moving the action on your screen is, transitions are rendered smoothly without the unwanting effects of ghosting or smearing.

For much better visual experience, the Acer KG281K bmiipx uses BlueLightShield technology that reduces the exposure of blue light by adjusting color hue and brightness. You have the option to select 4 different filter settings onscreen through the OSD menu and find the best one that suits your eyes.

In addition to this, Acer is equipped with ComfyView technology which helps to reduce the amount of light being reflected on the screen. Put it simply, this model provides a comfortable viewing experience for those heavy monitor users, like writers, students, designers or programmers.

If the comments are helpful, please click on "like"

If the comments resolves your issue please click on "yes"

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Zealey
    Zealey Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you  Mohan2018 just wasnt really sure why you needed some many diffrent types .
This discussion has been closed.