Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Can't get into the BIOS

I've read the same problem as mine in the discussion and read all possible solution they gave but it doesn't solve mine. Can anyone help me?

FAQ & Answers

• brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 12,436ACE Trailblazer
    Hi,
    Could you please post the laptop model name, like AN515-xx etc, have you tried pressing F2 repeatedly as soon as you press the Power button?
    Please don't click "Like" but click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.
  • GelloGello Posts: 3Member New User
    edited October 14
    *I erased this comment, it has the same content with the one bellow*
  • GelloGello Posts: 3Member New User
    Hi,
    Could you please post the laptop model name, like AN515-xx etc, have you tried pressing F2 repeatedly as soon as you press the Power button?
    TravelMate P245 Series (MS2380)

I tried pressing f2 as soon as possible but it will always go to the error message "Operating system not found".
    And I tried pressing different keys one at a time but still did nothing, and when i press f12, it will beep once and sometimes twice but the error message will pop up after it beeps.
  • brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 12,436ACE Trailblazer
    Please don't click "Like" but click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.