Acer nitro 5 ryzen ,speakers sound is very low , inaudible while playing movies, what should i do ?

Options
AyushAmar
AyushAmar Member Posts: 2 New User
I have recently bought acer nitro 5 ryzen from flipkart ,and i find speakers sound very low ,almost inaudible while playing movies , my old phone is having much more sound than it ? What should i do ? Anyone else having this probelem ?

Best Answer

Answers

• Rade97
    Rade97 Member Posts: 39 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options
    Hai @AyushAmar
    1. Try to adjust the volume by tapping on the speaker symbol on the right corner of the screen and increase the volume manually
    2. Sound mixer: Click the volume icon in the lower right corner of the task bar and drag the slider all the way to the top. Additionally, right-click the icon and choose "Volume Mixer" to see more sliders that affect the volume. Drag each one to the top, and the changes will take effect immediately.
    3.Loudness Equalization:
    1. Open your Control Panel.
    2. Select “Sound” under Hardware and Sound.
    3. Select Speaker Properties.
    4. Select the Enhancements tab.
    5. Check Loudness Equalization.
    6. Click Apply.
    4.Reinstall the drivers: 
    From the Start menu, right-click "Computer" and click "Properties." On the left side of the menu, click "Device Manager." Click to expand "Sound, Video and Game Controllers" and locate your audio device. Right-click it and then click "Uninstall." Wait for the window to refresh, then click "Action" and "Scan for Hardware Changes." Then Restart the computer.
    Click accept if the comments are useful.
  • AyushAmar
    AyushAmar Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
     I have tried all these thing , i think i got defective speakers, i am looking for part replacement or product replacement.
     Speakers sound is very low ,very low while playing videos , inaudible while watching movies.
     I want to know if i am facing this issue or this particular model has very very low speaker sound ?
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Options
    AyushAmar said:
     I have tried all these thing , i think i got defective speakers, i am looking for part replacement or product replacement.
     Speakers sound is very low ,very low while playing videos , inaudible while watching movies.
     I want to know if i am facing this issue or this particular model has very very low speaker sound ?

What is your model number please
    AN515-**

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• aditya_khapre
    aditya_khapre Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    i dont know about all variants of nitro 5, but for my speakers properties, i have a custom tab in which there is a checkbox for 'limited output'. Try unchecking that, it worked for me.
  • Lagnesh
    Lagnesh Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Open Realtek Audio Console app --> click Sound settings --> turn off ear protection
  • BunE
    BunE Member Posts: 110 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    I don't know if this will work. 

-Press the Nitro Key [N]
    -Press on the True Harmony Setting (Button next to the gear icon)
    -Set it either to Movie or Gaming FPS
  • Balakumar
    Balakumar Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    BunE said:
    I don't know if this will work. 

-Press the Nitro Key [N]
    -Press on the True Harmony Setting (Button next to the gear icon)
    -Set it either to Movie or Gaming FPS
    Gaming FPS has improved the volume level somewhat . but still, overall volume is still low. checking any other utility will help to fix. 
  • Abyjjj
    Abyjjj Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I purchased Nitro 5 with i7 however the sound is very low. I could hear when I put in full sound. 
    How can I get help on this? I could see that it is not using Dtsx etc...
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi PJanCuden,

Good to know thanks for your information. It will be useful for many people. ​
  • Magicalstorm
    Magicalstorm Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    PJanCuden said:
    This is also my problem and I fixed it by;

1st: Go to DTS:X Ultra
    2nd: Custom Audio
    3rd: Select Entertainment
    4th: Enable everything under Enhancements 
    I change it into
    Treble Enhancement - 10
    Bass Boost - 42
    Dialog Clarity - 70              

Hoping this could help for it solves mine
    This worked for me . Thanks!
  • kid_kraken
    kid_kraken Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    AyushAmar said:
    I have recently bought acer nitro 5 ryzen from flipkart ,and i find speakers sound very low ,almost inaudible while playing movies , my old phone is having much more sound than it ? What should i do ? Anyone else having this probelem ?
    PJanCuden said:
    This is also my problem and I fixed it by;

1st: Go to DTS:X Ultra
    2nd: Custom Audio
    3rd: Select Entertainment
    4th: Enable everything under Enhancements 
    I change it into
    Treble Enhancement - 10
    Bass Boost - 42
    Dialog Clarity - 70              

Hoping this could help for it solves mine

@PJanCuden 's solution worked for me when I had the same issue, however I had a few extra steps that I will include in case anyone else encounters the same problems I had:

1. DTS:X Ultra was not installed on my laptop, I'm not sure why. I had to uninstall and re-install the audio driver from Acer's product support (Product Support | Acer United States, for the AN15-45) a couple times before it installed correctly.
    2. After successfully installing DTS:X Ultra, I had to disable the AMD Audio CoProcessor in the Device Manager panel before it would work properly

After that, DTS:X Ultra was working and I was able to use the above solution from @PJanCuden.

• The_King
    The_King Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    It's really simple just download Iobit driver booster and search for some activation keys in youtube , activate it and simply run it , it will show all the outdated drivers and will also download all the latest drivers for you 
    It solved my issue with low speaker sound
    and the overall performance of the laptop is great now
  • IzzatJaradat2020
    IzzatJaradat2020 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

My friend,

All Acer Nitro 5 have Low Sound and very bad quality in sound system, you need to use external sound system or speakers.

• gaurav9822
    gaurav9822 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

how to locate amd audio coprocessor?

• Kryller
    Kryller Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Anyone facing this issue, try this it worked for me. Thanks @PJanCuden