Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Does pcie m2 supports m2 sata ssd ? nitro 5 an515 43

ayushn212ayushn212 Posts: 19Member Troubleshooter
edited October 9 in Nitro and Aspire Gaming
 i have acer nitro 5 an515 43 and sata ssd is not working on pcie slot and there is no information in the bios regarding ssd

FAQ & Answers

• brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 12,064ACE Trailblazer
    Hi,
    You have two M.2 SSD slots, one near the memory modules and the other near the fan, I think one near the fan is SATA and one near the memory modules is PCIe, have you tried in the second slot?

Please don't click "Like" but click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.
  • ayushn212ayushn212 Posts: 19Member Troubleshooter
    thats what i am asking my sata ssd not working on pcie

usually u can install both pcie or sata on same slot without a problem but its not working in my case though
  • saby92saby92 Posts: 1Member New User
    Same here is there any solution?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online142

amaurycferreira
amaurycferreira
DaanIJ
DaanIJ
DaviFSa
DaviFSa
Deejay_tech
Deejay_tech
Escobar
Escobar
grjer
grjer
Isarmando
Isarmando
PO5IT1VE
PO5IT1VE
shubh2306
shubh2306
Solaiman
Solaiman
+132 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Member Highlight

We would like to feature andylb as a outstanding member in the Acer Community. With his dedication and support efforts, andylb has become a Valued Contributor . On behalf of the Acer Community team and all our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1208

Total Points:3012

Total Accepted Answers: 153

andylb Overclocked Contributor
Good Design Aware 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.