Acer Predator triton 300 Core i5 9gen Produces Low Sound Output

Options
Abhay_Sharma
Abhay_Sharma Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

I have recently bought  Acer predator triton 300 and just play some songs on youtube and other apps like spotify and really it produces very low sound on every application  i can not easily hear it even
I set my volume up to max so its a request please solve my query I am very frustrated about this and really not expecting acer from this

Answers

• TECH_MAN
    TECH_MAN Ally Posts: 453
    Options
    Hi Abhay_Sharma
    Right-click the audio icon on the task bar and click "Sounds". Go to "playback" and double-click the default device and go to the "Custom" tab. Remove the check on "Limited Output" and then click "OK" to confirm. 
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Abhay_Sharma

Tinkerer

Options
     I have already done this step and also i reinstall and install my realtek drivers but nothing works for me
  • TECH_MAN
    TECH_MAN Ally Posts: 453
    Options
    Hi Abhay_Sharma
      Click the Start button.■At the right of the Start menu, click the Control Panel.

■On the opened Control Panel window, click Hardware and Sound.

■On Hardware and Sound window, click Sound to configure your audio devices or change the sound scheme for your computer.

■On the opened Sound box, double click Speakers icon from the displayed list.

■On the opened Speaker Properties box, go to the Enhancements tab.

■Check Loudness Equalization checkbox.

■On the same Enhancements box, check Equalizer checkbox.

■After checking the Equalizer checkbox, under the Sound Effect Properties section, select Rock from the Setting drop-down list.

■Click OK on all the opened boxes and windows to save the changes.

■If the changes are not noticed, restart the computer and then try playing the same audio file.

*Hit Accept if it's Helpful*
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Abhay_Sharma

Tinkerer

Options

Look at this Screen shot there is no option as you mention in your screenshots
  • Abhay_Sharma

Tinkerer

Options
    please respond
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Options
     I have recently bought  Acer predator triton 300 and just play some songs on youtube and other apps like spotify and really it produces very low sound on every application  i can not easily hear it even
    I set my volume up to max so its a request please solve my query I am very frustrated about this and really not expecting acer from this

Acer Predator has it's own Forum and you will get far more answers there. This is the Nitro and Aspire Forum
    https://community.acer.com/en/categories/predator

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Abhay_Sharma

Tinkerer

Options
  • pjrydo
    pjrydo Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Did you ever get any resolution to this? My Triton 300 has extremely disappointing sound, too. I can hardly hear it in truth -- it can't be right