Acer SF314-54G - Waiting at logo screen and black screen

Options
ZKLEO
ZKLEO Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
My laptop model is SF314-54G and it always loading at logo screen with auto repair. When i uses solution provide in internet it become black screen. Do someone know what happened to my laptop or how to fix it without going to acer store. Thank you

Best Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,750 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @ZKLEO
    Try the below step
    Power drain: First turn off the laptop and unplug the charger, Look at the back of your laptop and you can see a small pin hole. Put a paper clip inside the pinhole, press and hold the paper clip for 40 seconds.Make sure when you press and hold the paper clip you will feel like pressing on to a button inside the pin hole.Than try to power on the laptop and check.
    If the above step dont work than try the next

Than you need to reset the laptop, but resetting will wipe all data on your laptop and bring to back to factory default setting.
    Reset: Turn off the laptop(make sure no lights glowing on the laptop),than press the power button but as soon as you press the power button press and hold the ALT key and repeatedly keep pressing the F10 key until it give you options like"Troubleshoot","Advance options".
    so press troubleshoot>remove all files and fully clean the drive>than click reset. This reset will take at least 2 hours . so try this and check.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• Jack22
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @ZKLEO
    It seems to be some hardware issue. please contact Acer support for sending it for repair.
    Check the below link to contact Acer.
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

Answers

• Jack22
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @ZKLEO
    Try the below step
    Power drain: First turn off the laptop and unplug the charger, Look at the back of your laptop and you can see a small pin hole. Put a paper clip inside the pinhole, press and hold the paper clip for 40 seconds.Make sure when you press and hold the paper clip you will feel like pressing on to a button inside the pin hole.Than try to power on the laptop and check.
    If the above step dont work than try the next

Than you need to reset the laptop, but resetting will wipe all data on your laptop and bring to back to factory default setting.
    Reset: Turn off the laptop(make sure no lights glowing on the laptop),than press the power button but as soon as you press the power button press and hold the ALT key and repeatedly keep pressing the F10 key until it give you options like"Troubleshoot","Advance options".
    so press troubleshoot>remove all files and fully clean the drive>than click reset. This reset will take at least 2 hours . so try this and check.

• ZKLEO
    Options
    Thanks for replying Jack. I tried both of the way but it didn't seems to worked. I press the alt+f10 button when power on and it lead to please wait then screen became black again.
  • Jack22
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @ZKLEO
    It seems to be some hardware issue. please contact Acer support for sending it for repair.
    Check the below link to contact Acer.
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

• ZKLEO
    Options
    Thanks for replying bro