My new Acer laptop Aspire 3 A315-55G-57H, runs only 2 hours on a single charge doing basic tasks.

13»

Answers

• I did not understand. Did the problem recur?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • peepeepoopoo
    peepeepoopoo Member Posts: 29

Tinkerer

yes it reoccured a long time ago i was too busy to update here, i really do think the battery is defective
  • Is your notebook still under warranty?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • peepeepoopoo

Tinkerer

Yes its 2 months old. i have 1 year warranty
  • Would you be able to check the battery status at Acer Care Center?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• peepeepoopoo

Tinkerer

i dont have that app as i did a fresh install of windows. But when i first bought the pc i checked it through acer care center it said battery life was good
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• peepeepoopoo

Tinkerer

can i uninstall it again
  • peepeepoopoo

Tinkerer

Here it says its all good

• Are you sure there is no program or application using the nvidia graphics card even when you are using the notebook on battery power only?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• peepeepoopoo

Tinkerer

yes its always off
  • The only possibility I can tell you for now would be to reinstall the operating system by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer