Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Tablet Iconia 1 10 a3-40 A6002

BabsiBabsi Posts: 2Member New User
Tablet Iconia 1 10 a3-40 A6002 is frozen and not responding. suggested factory reset using power & volume buttons is not working at all. screen stays blank/black, no menu comes up. there does not seem to be a pinhole on this model to do a hard reset either. It's manufactured 11/2016 so not thaaaat old. is there a fix or is it dead?

FAQ & Answers

• BabsiBabsi Posts: 2Member New User

Tablet Iconia 1 10 a3-40 A6002 (Android) is frozen and not responding. suggested factory reset using power & volume buttons is not working at all. screen stays blank/black, no menu comes up. there does not seem to be a pinhole on this model to do a hard reset either. It's manufactured 11/2016 so not thaaaat old. is there a fix or is it dead?

• billseybillsey Posts: 7,126ACE Pathfinder
    I'm not familiar with a model with that designation. Is it perhaps a different A3-xxx model? All I know of have three digits after the A3-.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • BabsiBabsi Posts: 2Member New User
    It's an Iconia Tab 10 A3-A40 Model A6002 with Android 6.0
  • billseybillsey Posts: 7,126ACE Pathfinder
    OK, the first step is to verify you are not just stuck in a sleep mode. Press and hold the power button (not the power+volume) for 30 seconds or so then try to turn it on normally. The long press on the power button forces a power off so when you try to turn it on it will do the full startup. If that doesn't work we'll dig deeper into it.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.