Acer Nitro AN515-54-72XP - Bios menu all options are grey

Options
sbki
sbki Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Bios menu all options are grey and i can't choose any of them. Please help acer nitro an 515-54  bios insydeh20 rev5.0
Just exit options are working. Because of this problem i can't remove bios password. Please help.

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Can you access windows normally? Or did this notebook come with linux or without any operating system? I'm asking you this, why in the boot tab is appearing uefi shell:
    https://youtu.be/fQS9A4O_4uQ
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    what is the exact model? Example an515-51-75kz.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sbki

Tinkerer

Options
    AN515-54-72XP
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    When you access uefi bios, do you have to enter a password?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• sbki

Tinkerer

Options
    Yes i entered password and i know password but i cant reset
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Has this problem always occurred? What happens when you change bootmode to legacy?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• sbki

Tinkerer

Options

I can't enter greyed out.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Can you access windows normally? Or did this notebook come with linux or without any operating system? I'm asking you this, why in the boot tab is appearing uefi shell:
    https://youtu.be/fQS9A4O_4uQ

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried disconnecting the rtc battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Gawain
    Gawain Member Posts: 373 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    edited September 2019
    Options
    pls post a screen shot of the security page from the bios
  • sbki

Tinkerer

Options
    cd boot 

cd: target directory not found.
  • sbki

Tinkerer

Options

My pc is free dos havent operating system
  • sbki

Tinkerer

Options
    i tried this video but cd boot
    cd: target directory not found
  • Gawain
    edited September 2019
    Options
    right, if you try and reset the user password first to clear it, what happens (I mean can it be removed)?  (leave it clear for new password and the same for confirm new password)
  • sbki

Tinkerer

Options
    I cant choose any options in bios all grey

• Gawain
    Options
    do you know if the laptop had a bios update at any point?
  • sbki

Tinkerer

Options
    Guys I remembered supervisor password and all options are opened now. Thank you
  • sbki

Tinkerer

Options
    Remembered first password is not administor password but i remembered second password. Thanks God
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Even so, this is strange. Usually you can only login with the correct password or unlock code.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• sbki

Tinkerer

Options
    When i typed user password all options grey but i remembered supervisor password and all options are opened.