solution exists for drivers of usb ports in windows 7 (Learn to pronounce solution exists for usb

paolbug
paolbug Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
scaricati tutti i driver possibili da sito di acer e di intel, installato il driver usb controller, ma le porte usb non le vede proprio. devo rinunciare?

downloaded all the possible drivers from acer and intel site, installed the usb controller driver, but the usb ports don't really see them. should i give up?

Edited by,
Acer - Harvey.
Translated.

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I suggest you use some driver automation software, such as DriverBooster or DriverMax.
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Good night paolbug !

First, use the native forum language, which in this case is English.
    Second, what exact model of laptop?
    Is the version of Windows 7 used legalized?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• paolbug
    thank. It is laptop Acer extensa 2619 . 
  • MaClane
    I need you to enter the exact model

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Have you formatted the flash drive in fat32 and converted it to mbr?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MaClane
    The system is already installed.
    The user only seeks support for upgrading the USB controllers.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• paolbug
    that' right. thesystem  needs driver for usb 2 or 3 in acer extensa 2519 notbook. no usb port!
  • paolbug
    acer extensa 2519. driver controller ok, but no usb port! in win 8 and win 10 usb ok
  • paolbug
    I think no solution
  • MaClane
    Answer ✓
    I suggest you use some driver automation software, such as DriverBooster or DriverMax.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™