G5-793 screen getting ghost images and sounds go blurry on heavy load

Options
Jooseba
Jooseba Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi,

my predator laptop is just a little bit year old and the warranty is void. Anyone have an idea what could be causing this problem. On heavy load, especially gaming the screen get some flickers and ghost images and the sounds start to blur. Its not about the speakers, I tested it by adding headphone on the computer and the sound was also blurry when using headphones. Everything goes back normal after restarting the computer, but the problem occurs again after 15-20min of heavy load. Anyone else have this kind of issues with predator laptops?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Why was the warranty voided? Is the notebook overheating? Also, did the problem occur after any windows or drivers update?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jooseba
    Jooseba Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    well the warranty is only 1 year and my laptop is over 1 year old.  I got this kind of problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l14DSzdY_wQ its almost the same. It only occurs on heavy load on gaming, the sounds goes really blurry and only fix is to restart the computer and it get back after 20min of gaming. The problem just started by itself, not after any update.

Also the screen is flickerin while gaming like continously but only like onec or twice in 10 min.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried updating the drivers? What is the bios version?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)