What should i do with my laptop? Acer A315-41

Neatoburrito
Neatoburrito Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Okey so the biggest problem is that when i wake my computer up from sleep the screen has rainbow static on 3/4 of the display (on x axis) and the rest of the screen switches between black and rainbow static. Second thing is that the acer utilitys do not work. Care center hasn't updated anything ever and reinstalling it won't make it work. Third thing was that the mousepads drivers are broken because sometimes it just stops and i have to close the lid and open it again. I have fixed the problems with the mousepad drivers but some of the problems keep appearing. This laptop has warranty but i can't change my laptop because of matriculation examination. So what am i going to do with this laptop? Model is Acer A315-41. I

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Hi @Neatoburrito,

Since there is multiple issues on the unit. Try to do a refresh on the unit. you will not loose any files,pic or docs, just the apps and programs will be removed. how ever you can reinstall them anytime. 

1. Navigate to Settings. ...
    2. Select "Update & security"
    3. Click Recovery in the left pane. ...
    4. Click Get started under Reset this PC.
    5. Click ->just remove my files->Reset.
    6.  Image result for reset in win 10Image result for reset in win 10
        Related image

>> - >> Keep my files. and then enter your MS account password. >>>> 

Image result for reset in win 10

>>>>>>> RESET >>>>>> leave the unit for 1hr to complete the process. Then check. hope it will resolve the issue. 

Accept if its Helpful.   B)