Acer Predator Helios 300 (PH315-52) High Performance Plan Missing

aceerfan
aceerfan Member Posts: 54 Devotee WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi all I just recently got my helios 300 and I notice they are no high performance plan only "balanced" and "acer"...only notice today lol
Is this normal? not sure where did the high performance plan went lol...or should I create a high performance plan? the best performance is available on the battery icon in the task bar though.

Tips 1: For gaming laptop make sure before you shut down especially after a heavy gaming session to let it cool down for at least 10min before you switch it off!

Best Answer

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,087 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    Yes, I had to create the High Performance plan.

• aceerfan
    edited September 2019
    Hi,
    Yes, I had to create the High Performance plan.

So this is considered normal lol? why did acer left out performance plan from a gaming laptop lol? sorry for asking so many question I'm new to acer gaming laptop. thanks again for your help!
    Tips 1: For gaming laptop make sure before you shut down especially after a heavy gaming session to let it cool down for at least 10min before you switch it off!

• No problem, I have no idea, probably they might have thought that creating a Custom plan is more appropriate than leaving a pre set High performance plan.
  • aceerfan
    edited September 2019
    No problem, I have no idea, probably they might have thought that creating a Custom plan is more appropriate than leaving a pre set High performance plan.
    Thanks for the info!

anyway I found an easy way:
    1. Press the Windows key+X shortcut key to open the Power User Tasks Menu.
    2. Select Mobility Center (or press "B").
    3. Then just select high performance and you're done! B)

Hope this helps someone!