Acer Aspire E15 E5-576G-5762 battery Discharging While Gaming when Plugged in

godian4u
godian4u Member Posts: 9 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
My Acer Aspire E15 E5-576G-5762 battery discharges when i'm gaming when plugged in.. Please is this Normal? if Not What should i Do to solve this.

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good evening godian4u !

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your system.
    In today's handsets, when more performance is required, power supplies provide some of the power to help calibrate internal demand and regulate voltages.
    This percentage can fall to around 40%.
    But as soon as demand ceases, the battery will recharge normally.
    So always charge the battery 100% before playing.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• godian4u
    Thanks A bunch man... Even When i charge it to 100%  before gaming, the battery while still discharge...
  • MaClane
    Yes, it's perfectly normal.
    Charging at 100% before prevents internal calibration and regulation from being activated late.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• GLM
    GLM Member Posts: 52 Troubleshooter
    Its Normal., but mine , Its working Properly even i played Heavy games,  i set Everything to BALANCE ,  I Leaved The System Managing what is the best. 
  • godian4u
    Oh really Man...I set my Nvidia to best performance.. I guess I will have to change it to balanced..
  • MaClane
    Using the balanced energy plan can even generate some savings, but in the end will have a drop in final performance.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™