how to turn off the caps on/off sign ?

Mustavo
Mustavo Member Posts: 23 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
How to turn off the caps on/off sign in Helios 300 2019 I tried to go to acer quick access and the sign was gone but the text off/on still pop up?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Press windows + r and type regedit. Then go to that key (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\Quick Access) and set the OSD suchave to zero.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• TECH_MAN
    TECH_MAN Ally Posts: 453
    Hi Mustavo

Go to the Advanced Key Settings tab and then select the Press the SHIFT key. Click OK to save changes and exit. You can test it out right away on your keyboard. Enable the Caps Lock key, and instead of pressing it again to disable it, just press the Shift key.
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Mustavo
    TECH_MAN said:
    Hi Mustavo

Go to the Advanced Key Settings tab and then select the Press the SHIFT key. Click OK to save changes and exit. You can test it out right away on your keyboard. Enable the Caps Lock key, and instead of pressing it again to disable it, just press the Shift key.

the OFF sign disappeared nut ON sign is still poping up
  • TECH_MAN
    TECH_MAN Ally Posts: 453
    Hi Mustavo

Yes, Once Your Turn OFF Caps Lock, Light will Go Off and when You Turn ON, Caps Lights Turns ON. 
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Mustavo
    Mustavo said:
    TECH_MAN said:
    Hi Mustavo

the OFF sign disappeared But ON sign is still poping up
    the OFF sign disappeared But ON sign is still poping up
  • Mustavo
    TECH_MAN said:
    Hi Mustavo

Yes, Once Your Turn OFF Caps Lock, Light will Go Off and when You Turn ON, Caps Lights Turns ON. 

No I mean this sign is still poping up the OFF sign disappeared but this OFF didnt
  • Go to that key and set osd to 0: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\Quick Access
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mustavo
    Go to that key and set osd to 0: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\Quick Access
    please clarify I didn't understand :(
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Press windows + r and type regedit. Then go to that key (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\Quick Access) and set the OSD suchave to zero.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mustavo
    omg thank you all . And guys btw the caps sign causing FPS drop I think soo turn it off :D 
  • You are welcome my friend!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mustavo
    TECH_MAN said:
    Hi Mustavo

Thank you man :D for Replying