I've Aspire 8930 keeps on rebooting when loading windows.

Options
Kingkayc
Kingkayc Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
When Installing windows on Aspire 8930 the laptop will restart by itself when loading start installing. It won't pass through windows logo. What could be the problem?

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options
    hard to say but normally this happens when ram has some issues.
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • SalarX
    SalarX Member Posts: 45 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options
    Kingkayc said:
    When Installing windows on Aspire 8930 the laptop will restart by itself when loading start installing. It won't pass through windows logo. What could be the problem?
    Have you tried installing a Linux? Try installing that and see if issue persists. 
    If you feel I've helped you, give a Yes to Did this answer the question? 
    If you like my posts or comments, give a Like.
    My laptop is Acer Nitro 5 Spin (NP515-51). 
    I'm from India with love for technology, so message me if you want to discuss or ask a question  :3
  • Kingkayc
    Options
    @SalarX, I've tried different RAMS all working and new. It seems its a common fault on Acer bcoz I have another small one doing the same freezing/restarting when installing or even loading windows.
  • SalarX
    SalarX Member Posts: 45 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options
    Kingkayc said:
    @SalarX, I've tried different RAMS all working and new. It seems its a common fault on Acer bcoz I have another small one doing the same freezing/restarting when installing or even loading windows.
    It also could be the setup files are faulty. Try downloading a new ISO of Windows or any Linux ISO (Ubuntu for example).
    If you feel I've helped you, give a Yes to Did this answer the question? 
    If you like my posts or comments, give a Like.
    My laptop is Acer Nitro 5 Spin (NP515-51). 
    I'm from India with love for technology, so message me if you want to discuss or ask a question  :3
  • Kingkayc
    Options
    SalarX said:
    Kingkayc said:
    It also could be the setup files are faulty. Try downloading a new ISO of Windows or any Linux ISO (Ubuntu for example).

SalarX said:
    Kingkayc said:
    It also could be the setup files are faulty. Try downloading a new ISO of Windows or any Linux ISO (Ubuntu for example). I've tried Ubuntu just when it starts installing then it starts to restarting. Could be hardware issues.

• Kingkayc
    Options
    Hi. Thanks for yo input, Linux not installing as well. I have two acer laptops with same faults