Nitro 5 i5 Aprenda a pronunciar giving error Video DXGKRNL Fatal error

edu2747
edu2747 Member Posts: 10 New User

My notbook is giving error when I'm playing, blue screen appears with error  Learn how to pronounce video error DXGKRNL Fatal error, and when it turns on, the video card is not recognized by anything as if it does not exist, nor in the manager appears, and then when the pc completely erases it appears again. what can I do ? software or hardware problem?  :'( 

please help me, thank you already

Answers

• What is the notebook model? Example an515-51-75kz.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • edu2747
    What is the notebook model? Example an515-51-75kz.
    is AN515-51-50U2
  • Does nvidia video card appear in device manager?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • edu2747
    When a blue screen with this error, a video file that some manage, nvidia software does not recognize it, then when the pc shuts down when a query or runs out of battery it comes back alone

• Have you tried resetting the internal battery? What is the bios version?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• edu2747
    battery just made, my bios is SMBIOSBIOSVersion
    V1.15
  • Did you reset the battery this way?
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• edu2747
    Did you reset the battery this way?
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo
    I opened and took the head left for 1 min without and put it back, did not know I had it.
  • Yes, there is a battery reset button next to the ram compartment.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• edu2747
    Yes, there is a battery reset button next to the ram compartment.
    very good, I'm afraid the blue screen will pop up again, I'll play icarus to see if she's new, and also made this
    https://community.acer.com/pt/discussion/556818/utilidade-publica-problemas-com-fps-no-notebook-nitro-5-solucao
  • OK! I suggest you test the notebook and post the result here.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• edu2747
    OK! I suggest you test the notebook and post the result here.

Why is the card running only on release and not on the client?

• Are there any monitors connected to the hdmi port when you use the notebook on battery power only?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• edu2747
    Digite seu comentárioegydiocoelho said:
    Are there any monitors connected to the hdmi port when you use the notebook on battery power only?

use only power, and go back to the blue screen and error, and when you turn on it appeared other strange lists at startup, how to request warranty?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited September 2019
    Can you send a screenshot with the lists? Do these lists also appear on uefi bios? About the warranty, see this: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• edu2747
    Can you send a screenshot with the lists? Do these lists also appear on uefi bios? About the warranty, see this: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    não consigo e estou sem câmera, é uma lista fina de pigmentos coloridos ao inicializar o Windowns, quero garantia do Brasil.
  • OK! I am also Brazilian, but as we are in the English community, it is necessary to write in English: https://www.acer.com/ac/pt/BR/content/service-contact

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• edu2747
    OK! I am also Brazilian, but as we are in the English community, it is necessary to write in English: https://www.acer.com/ac/pt/BR/content/service-contact
    I thought it was so that's why I also speak in English, I fill out the request more always back to filler bag after clicking send.
  • Alvister
    Alvister Member Posts: 1 New User
    I was getting video dxgkrnl fatal BSOD error for my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54, I tried multiple troubleshooting steps including formatting my pc and clean installing windows, later I found out that, the error was coming because my external USB hub which I was using was having problem, after disconnecting the hub, I have not faced any error, the error maybe caused if you are using any external device on your laptop like keyboard, mouse, USB hub,etc which is not working well, or if it's corrupted.