Helios 300 PH315-52 Turbo mode - My games gets black screen

2»

Answers

• I think this link will be helpful: Red-Sand ThrottleStop Undervolt Profiles Pre-Made
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Bray
    Bray Member Posts: 1 New User
    Ceeu said:
    xapim said:
    Ceeu said:
    Sometime the whole screen get green instead of black, i tried turbo mode on Diablo 3 and it works fine on that game...

Apparently it works on some games and other not, i got this laptop like 5 days ago so everything is just installed, should i still do a reboot on everything?

egydiocoelho not sure but when i look on Nvidia cpu activity it says the game run on that

Ceeu you can just send it back as it is with the games installed if you want (for them to try to figure out whats wrong)  but remove all user accounts you may have logged in including browser logins and cookies you never know who will be looking at it
    Yes, i send it back, apparently the CPU overheat so everything shut down. I got a new laptop now will test it out and see if this one works.

Any advice what i should do first ect?
    So is the new laptop working correctly? I have this exact same problem when trying Destiny 2 in turbo mode. 
  • Djangofire123
    Djangofire123 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Guys i am facing the same issue. My game crashes whenever i turn turbo on.like it freezes.. it's only been a month what can i do?
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,747 Pathfinder
    This is a windows 1903 issue, if you guys are on 1903. Windows 10 has done some internal changes that crashes graphics card when undervolted or overclocked - I noticed this since i moved from 1809 to 1903. After moving to 1903 i had to uninstall my MSI Afterburner software (analogous to turbo mode on Predator Sense).
    -----
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve