Bluetooth doesn't work

Options
990subs
990subs Member Posts: 6 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
I have an Acer Extensa 5635ZG and has a bluetooth button on the keyborad but it just doesn't work. I press it and nothing. I tried to look for bluetooth in the start menu and nothing appears. I looked for bluetooth in device manager and nothing appears. I updated all the drivers with Driver Booster and nothing.

It's like bluetooth isn't a feature on this laptop but it is, because I've used it in the past.

I'm using windows 7.

Thanks in advance

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good Morning 990subs !

What EXACT model of the laptop?
    Not all models in the series have bluetooh connection.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• 990subs
    Options
    It's an Acer Extensa 5635ZG... I don't know any additional information about the model. But it has a bluetooth button (as you can see in the picture) and I've used it before. It just doesn't work and nothing shows up in the start menu and device manager.
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Is Acer Quick Access installed?
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• 990subs
    Options
    It is not. When I try to install it says it's not compatible with my os even though in the download page it is compatabile with windows 7
  • 990subs
    Options
    It is not. When I try to install it says it's not compatible with my os even though I'm downloading it from here: https://acer-quick-access.en.lo4d.com/windows and it says it's compatible with windows 7
  • 990subs
    Options
    It is not. When I try to install it says it's not compatible with my os even though I'm downloading it from here: https://acer-quick-access.en.lo4d.com/windows and it says it's compatible with windows 7
  • 990subs
    Options