Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

How I can place a complain about Acer Aspire R5-571TG-78G8?

JPRouvierJPRouvier Posts: 4Member New User
The motherboard is burnout after 18months of usage

FAQ & Answers

• MaClaneMaClane Posts: 12,151ACE Trailblazer
    Good afternoon JPRouvier !

What EXACT model of your laptop?
    How did you identify the burning of the motherboard?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um "Curtir", marque como "Solucionado" e clique em "Promover"!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a like, flag as "Fixed" and click "Promote"!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

ACE Trailblazer 2014 - 2019                          

• JPRouvierJPRouvier Posts: 4Member New User
    edited September 12
    Notebook model R5-571TG-78G8
    SNID *************

The local official Acer technical support in Uruguay "CNS" verified the problem, they told me that the mother board cannot be repaired

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Harvey]
    If the local representative Acer has performed the proper interventions and it has been found that the motherboard has been damaged, it is no longer under legal warranty, but only purchased another.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um "Curtir", marque como "Solucionado" e clique em "Promover"!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

My question is: how and where to place a claim regarding a bad Acer product (notebook Aspire R15)?
    Fact: Any electronic device as well as its parts may present a problem during the service life.
    Be it with months or years.
    This does not characterize as a "bad product"

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

A notebook that cost $900 and last only 18 months I consider a "bad product"
    If Acer has a place where complains are collect, there might be more than one complain pointing to the same product, and this confirms that there is something wrong 
    My question continues to be the same: How can I make a complain about Acer Aspire R15? 
    Get in touch with official Acer channels in your area:

https://www.acer.com/ac/es/AR/content/support

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™